This is a symphony composed by the late genius musician Mohammed Abdel Wahab (1901-1991), called the "Eternal River" referring to the Nile River
Labor Day Weekend!
Fri. Aug 30th 2013 till
Sun. Sept 1st 2013
The Pharaohs Festival is a festival for your senses:
- Smell the aroma of BBQ carried miles away by Pacific ocean breeze.
- Taste the delicious variety of fresh food.
- Listen to the live best Middle Eastern music.
- See hundreds of Pharonic items in the jewlery and the bazaar tents.
- Feel the touch of hena on your hand or the threading on your skin.